HELP Maintenance & Construction is Perth’s most trusted handyman and maintenance service for all your residential and commercial needs.
Our qualified trades-people take pride in their work and are quick and reliable. No job is too big or too small, and we service the entire metropolitan area.
We also take on bespoke construction projects that add design flair and functionality to home and commercial spaces.
Our pricing is fair and transparent.
Call us on 0418 908 726 to find out how we can HELP.Our Services
If you love your home, you want to keep it looking great and ensure it retains its value.
That’s where HELP Maintenance & Construction comes in.
We take on those handyman jobs, urgent repairs and home improvements projects, saving you time, money and stress.
Most importantly we turn up on time, treat your home as if it was our own and will never compromise on the quality of workmanship.
In today’s competitive commercial environment, having responsible, reliable trades-people who can get the job done while you get on with business is critical.
The HELP Maintenance & Construction team is responsive, professional and experienced across a range of commercial environments.
We specialise in supporting real estate agents and landlords who need to look after their property assets and provide a fast, efficient service for tenants.
There’ll always be that emergency when you need maintenance or construction help NOW! While out-of-hours service will incur an additional fee, you can count on HELP Maintenance & Construction to get there when you most need us.
Changing light bulbs, fixing a squeaking hinge, putting together flat-pack furniture or hanging pictures – there’s always those small, annoying jobs you never quite get around to completing. Let HELP Maintenance & Construction tick off your to do list quickly and affordably.
HELP Maintenance & Construction are timber artisans. Whether its building or restoring decks, hanging new doors, crafting stunning cabinetry or the specialist repair of heritage windows, we have the expertise to do the job right the first time.
Roofs need regular maintenance to continue to look good and protect property from the elements. Help Maintenance & Construction can check and repair leaks, replace broken and cracked tiles, treat for fungus and apply high pressure cleaning. We also offer a high performance three coat spray paint system guaranteed for 10 years.
Tired bathrooms and kitchens date a home and impact the functionality of daily living. HELP Maintenance & Construction can help you make your dream kitchen or bathroom a reality and take away the headaches that invariably come with home improvement projects.
From replacing a few bricks through building a wall or paving an outdoor area, we have the equipment and skills to take undertake all your bricklaying and paving jobs. Most importantly, HELP Maintenance & Construction does it with minimal disruption and mess.
Painting is the all-important finishing touch when it comes to stunning interiors and weatherproof exteriors. The HELP Maintenance & Construction team believe in the importance of good preparation and attention to detail, whether it’s painting a small area or an entire home.
HELP Maintenance & Construction are the experts in floor and wall tiling. We are experienced in everything from small repairs through to alternations or new tiling projects and are skilled at working with rectified, mosaic, ceramic and porcelain tiles.
Our 3,500psi high-pressure water blasters remove the most stubborn dirt, mould and grime from almost any surface. Stained and dirty roofs, driveways, brick walls and outdoor paving are no match for the HELP Maintenance & Construction team.
We help green thumbs and professional landscapers create their perfect gardens and outdoor living spaces. We take care of the patios, paved courtyards, retaining walks, water features and alfresco areas that form the canvas for your planting choices.
Building and maintaining beautiful outdoor decks take patience, time and skill. You need to understand how to work with timber and use the right professional equipment to deliver a fantastic job. Luckily creating stunning, functional decking is a favourite project for the team at HELP Maintenance & Construction.
Don’t leave your steel fabrication or repairs to just anyone. HELP Maintenance & Construction’s professional and experienced tradesmen can repair anything from a gate or a trailer, or can build something from scratch based on your needs.
HELP Maintenance & Construction has the imagination and expertise to design and construct bespoke storage options, interior design elements, outdoor kitchens and pet runs. If you have the vision we will make it reality.
"Graeme and I were very pleased with your service when you came and retiled our shower recess and attached a new tap handle.
You are very professional and provide outstanding customer service, and we will be more than pleased to let others know about you. Should we need any other handy-services then you will be our first point of call.
I hope you are well and that your business is booming - it deserves to be!
Thanks again and all the best."
Sharnell Avery - Residential Maintenance Customer - Rossmoyne
"I own a small investment unit in Como which was built in the 1960s and in need of general maintenance. The windows were particularly bad and one was quite dangerous, with rusted hinges and worn screws. David from HELP Maintenance & Construction was brilliant in helping to resolve this. He was on time, highly professional and extremely courteous. He checked and repaired every fitting and removed and re-seated the hinge on the window which was in an unsafe state. His fees were extremely reasonable. I couldn’t be happier and am recommending HELP Maintenance & Construction to friends and family."
Lisa Paris - Commercial Maintenance Client - South Perth
"Help Maintenance & Construction have been contracted to do signage and trade show displays for my company VE Graphics over the last six years and we are extremely happy with the professional finish, trade knowledge and customer service.
On occasions David has dealt with clients onsite on our behalf and always conducts himself in the most professional manner.
Good tradesmen are hard to find. David is an outstanding tradesman and we thoroughly recommend him."
Martin Johnston – Director – VE Graphics
"We called Help Maintenance & Construction to do an urgent de-fit of our commercial premises in East Perth. David and his team were efficient, professional and got the job done quickly with minimum disruption. It is pleasing and rare these days to deal with a tradesperson who is reliable and thorough and great value for money."
Chris Carman – Managing Director - Benchmark Projects Australasia
"I have been dealing with David from Help Maintenance & Construction for over five years and over that time I have found him to be very professional and obliging.
Whilst working for a commercial maintenance service based in Sydney I have sent many work requests to David for our clients over in Western Australia. David has always gone over and above and delivered outstanding service, more often than not he has done more than has been asked of him.
It is my pleasure to recommend David and Help Maintenance & Construction to anyone seeking great workmanship from a professional team."
Anthony Raad - Director - TCB Property and Maintenance Services
Contact us to find out more about our full range of services and to arrange an obligation free quote or call us on 0418 908 726.
0418 908 726
© 2018 Help Maintenance & Construction | Terms + Conditions
1. DEFINITIONS Unless the context requires otherwise, the following words have the following meanings: Agreement means each agreement for Works entered into between the Customer and HELP maintenance & construction; Customer means the Customer (or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Customer) as described on any Quotation or Purchase Order; HELP maintenance & construction means David Jeffrey Kazim trading as HELP maintenance & construction (“HELP”) ABN 92 173 917 110, its successors and assigns and any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of David Jeffrey Kazim; Goods means all goods supplied by HELP to the Customer or used by HELP in the performance of the Services; GST means goods and services tax under A New Tax System (Goods and Services) Act 1999 (Cwth); Loss means any damage, loss, liability, cost, charge, expense, penalty, outgoing or payment (whether direct or indirect, consequential or incidental) and includes any economic loss or damage, loss of reputation, loss in connection with any claim against HELP by any person, loss of revenue or actual or potential profits, any costs of repair, lost opportunity, including the opportunity to enter into or complete an arrangement with a third party, and legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis; Price shall mean the amount payable for the Goods and the Services; Purchase Order means any purchase order issued by the Customer to HELP; Quotation means a quotation for Goods and Services provided by HELP to the Customer; Services means all services supplied by HELP to the Customer and includes any advice or recommendations provided to the Customer; Works means the supply of Goods and Services by HELP for the benefit of a Customer.
2. CONTRACT TO SUPPLY GOODS AND SERVICES 2.1 These terms and conditions of trade apply to all orders and instructions given to HELP by a Customer for the supply of Goods and Services. 2.2 Where Works are requested by more than one Customer, the Customers are jointly and severally liable for payment of the Price. 2.3 These terms and conditions are binding and final and can only be amended with the written consent of HELP. To the extent that they are inconsistent with these terms, any stipulation of additional or different terms set out in a Customer’s Purchase Order will be of no effect. 2.4 Once a Quotation is accepted by the Customer (whether by the issue of a Purchase Order or otherwise), the Customer will not be permitted to cancel or vary the contract except with the express written agreement of HELP, and in any event on the basis that the Customer will indemnify HELP against any Loss incurred or suffered by HELP as a result of that variation or cancellation. 2.5 Goods and Services provided by HELP must be in accordance with the specifications provided by the Customer. The Customer indemnifies HELP against any Loss incurred or suffered by HELP in connection with any claim resulting from HELP’s use of those specifications. 2.6 Without obligation to do so, HELP may make changes to the specifications supplied by the Customer to comply with safety and statutory requirements. HELP will endeavour to provide notice of those changes prior to commencing Works.
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT 3.1 The Price excludes GST. 3.2 Quotations are valid for 30 days from date of issue, unless otherwise stated. HELP may thereafter increase the Price to reflect changes in pricing such as increased labour or material costs, unavailability of goods, increase or imposition of tax, duty or other levies, variations in exchange rates, changes of delivery dates, changes in quantities or specifications of Goods or Services requested by the Customer, or any delay caused by supply or non-supply of Customer instructions. 3.3 The Customer must pay the Price without deduction or withholding (including set-off, counterclaim, duty, tax or charge). 3.4 Unless otherwise agreed by HELP, payment of the Price is due by the Customer strictly within 7 days of HELP issuing an invoice for Goods and Services supplied. 3.5 Where HELP agrees to extend credit to a Customer, Goods and Services must be paid in full by the last day of the month following the month in which the Goods and Services are invoiced to the Customer. 3.6 The Customer charges their interest in any land registered in the name of the Customer at the date of this Agreement and at any time thereafter with the payment of all moneys due and payable under this Agreement and irrevocably authorise HELP to register an absolute caveat over said land. 3.7 Interest is payable on all overdue moneys at the cash rate (as displayed on the Reserve Bank of Australia website on the date of the invoice issued by HELP) plus 5% until paid in full, calculated daily.
4. DELIVERY & RISK 4.1 The Price does not include delivery costs unless specifically stated in the Quotation. 4.2 Goods will be deemed to have been accepted and of satisfactory condition unless the Customer advises HELP of any deficiency within 24 hours of delivery. 4.3 Any dispute relating to the quality of Services must be raised by the Customer within 7 days of completion of Works. The Customer will be deemed to have accepted the Services where no dispute is raised within the required time.
5. SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF WORKS 5.1 If the Customer commits an act of bankruptcy or insolvency or has a receiver, liquidator or administrator (or similar) appointed, or commits any breach of any provision of this Agreement, then HELP may by written notice with immediate effect: (a) terminate the whole or any part of this Agreement and sue the Customer for Loss (including, without limitation, interest pursuant to clause 3.7); or (b) suspend performance of all or any part of the Works, and at any time during such suspension terminate this Agreement and sue the Customer for Loss (including, without limitation, interest pursuant to clause 3.7). 5.2 The Customer must indemnify HELP against all Loss incurred by HELP in connection with the enforcement, attempted enforcement or preservation of any rights under this Agreement.
6. LIABILITY 6.1 To the extent permitted by law: (a) all guarantees, conditions and warranties, express or implied, by law, custom or otherwise are excluded; and (b) HELP’s liability for any Loss arising from a breach of such guarantees, conditions and warranties, or these terms, is limited to: (i) in the case of Goods, either replacement of the Goods, the supply of products equivalent to the Goods, the repair of the Goods, or the cost of replacing the Goods or acquiring products equivalent to the Goods, or the payment of the cost of having the Goods repaired; and (ii) in the case of Services, the supply of the Services again or the payment of the cost of having the Services supplied again. (c) HELP will not in any event be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
7. GENERAL 7.1 This Agreement is governed by, and to be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Western Australia. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia in respect of any matter arising under this Agreement. 7.2 If any part of this Agreement is, or becomes, void or unenforceable that part is or will be, severed from this Agreement to the intent that all parts that are not, or do not become, void or unenforceable remain in full force and effect and are unaffected by that severance. 7.3 Failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege in this Agreement by HELP does not operate as a waiver of that right, power or privilege. A single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege does not preclude any other or further exercise of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege. 7.4 No waiver or indulgence by any Party is binding upon that Party unless the waiver or indulgence is in writing and no waiver of, or consent to, a breach of a provision of this Agreement operates as a continuing waiver or consent or waiver or consent to a breach of any other provision of this Agreement, unless the waiver is expressed to operate in that manner. 7.5 These terms and conditions may only be varied in writing and supersede all previous agreements in respect of the Works and together with the Quotation form the entire agreement between the parties. 7.6 Time is of the essence in respect of the rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement.